Thursday, May 28, 2009

I miss my Nana!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I miss my Nana! My Nana had to go home today on the airplane. She had to return back to Kentucky so she could go to her doctor appointments. I was sad to see her go this afternoon. We had such a wonderful time together. I have to say that I was a little attached to her this visit. When we dropped her off at the airport, I cried when she didn't get back in the car. I spent a good part of the evening looking all around the house for her. I was hoping that she was playing hide and go seek! I can't wait until I get to see Nana again.

Nana, thank you for coming to visit me. I had a blast. I love my new big boy shoes! I am going to be such a good walker in my stride-rites. Oh, and Mommy gave me the big surprise this evening....I love my rearranged playroom! I can't wait until I can take a nap in my big boy bed. We spent the whole evening playing in there. I love it!

I miss my Nana.

This is no fun without her!

I told Mom that she better get to entertaining me!

I love my truck.

I was so excited about all the changes in my playroom that I couldn't stand still. Mommy promised that we would get some big boy bedding for the bed soon.

I spent a big chunk of the evening cooking in my kitchen.

I helped Mommy put all the toys back in the bins before we went upstairs.

The choo-choo train never gets old.

I love the little people garage that Grandma and Grandpa Kaye got me last year. I can make the car noises and everything now when I play!

A good book is always a good ending to a long day.

No comments: