Today was another rainy day.....which means that I have to be stuck inside all day long. So what did Dad and I do being that we couldn't go outside and play with the water hose? Well, we played with a spray bottle of course. Mommy had bought a little spray bottle so she could try to tame my hair in the mornings. She made a mistake by leaving it in the same room with Dad and I. Dad decided to make it rain in the living room. I had soooo much fun. I was soaked by the time we ran out of water and Mommy came in to find her carpet wet too! She couldn't be too mad being that she did take pictures of us!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Another Rainy Day...
Monday, May 4, 2009
Today was another rainy day.....which means that I have to be stuck inside all day long. So what did Dad and I do being that we couldn't go outside and play with the water hose? Well, we played with a spray bottle of course. Mommy had bought a little spray bottle so she could try to tame my hair in the mornings. She made a mistake by leaving it in the same room with Dad and I. Dad decided to make it rain in the living room. I had soooo much fun. I was soaked by the time we ran out of water and Mommy came in to find her carpet wet too! She couldn't be too mad being that she did take pictures of us!




Today was another rainy day.....which means that I have to be stuck inside all day long. So what did Dad and I do being that we couldn't go outside and play with the water hose? Well, we played with a spray bottle of course. Mommy had bought a little spray bottle so she could try to tame my hair in the mornings. She made a mistake by leaving it in the same room with Dad and I. Dad decided to make it rain in the living room. I had soooo much fun. I was soaked by the time we ran out of water and Mommy came in to find her carpet wet too! She couldn't be too mad being that she did take pictures of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment