Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Today I decided should be wacky Wednesday. I was in a silly mood for most of the day. Mommy and I have become famous in the neighborhood with my wagon. We have been going for lots of wagon rides during the day so everyone is getting to know us. I seem to draw a lot of attention to us with my silliness. Today, I decided to take my shoes off and throw them out of the wagon without Mommy knowing that I did. When she saw I was missing my shoes, we had to go around again and gather up my belongings. I ended up tossing my shoes and a pack of baby wipes during our second lap. Needless to say, Mommy didn't think it was too cute.

When Daddy got home, he took me outside and I was so wacky. Mommy played peek-a-boo with me while I was hanging out in my playhouse. I thought it was hilarious! Daddy took me for a few trips down the slide which I really enjoyed. I love being outside!










No comments: