Watch out for the octopus! Don't say I didn't warn you when you come to my backyard! Okay, I will tell you about the octopus. You see, there is this octopus in my backyard and he has all these wild arms that fling around and spray water. It is crazy! Mommy and Nana found it this morning at the store and thought that I would have a lot of fun playing with it. At first, I was scared to death but after a few minutes and with Nana's help, I was having a blast playing with the octopus. Nana made sure that it didn't hurt me.
I am hoping that I get to play with it again tomorrow while Mommy goes to the hospital to get her infusion. Please say a prayer for her this time. She is kind of scared and nervous this time but doesn't know why. I told her not to worry because her fortune cookie tonight said that she was ready to take on the world!

No comments:
Post a Comment