Today was another rainy day which means that I was caged up in the house again. Mommy went to the store and bought me a huge water sprinkler toy. It is 12 feet long and has 15 wacky wigglers on it. I can't wait for the sun to come out so we can all play with it. We are going to have so much fun!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Another Rainy Day....
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Today was another rainy day which means that I was caged up in the house again. Mommy went to the store and bought me a huge water sprinkler toy. It is 12 feet long and has 15 wacky wigglers on it. I can't wait for the sun to come out so we can all play with it. We are going to have so much fun!





Today was another rainy day which means that I was caged up in the house again. Mommy went to the store and bought me a huge water sprinkler toy. It is 12 feet long and has 15 wacky wigglers on it. I can't wait for the sun to come out so we can all play with it. We are going to have so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment