Today I got my very first used car! It was a crazy coupe that my cousin John Blue passed down to me. Mommy told me that it had been out in the garage for quite awhile. She even told me that Pa Obie was the one who brought it to my house. He was so excited for me to drive it around. Well, Mommy finally thought that today would be a good day for me to take it for a test drive. I loved it! I am hoping that I can get real good at driving it before Nana gets here so I can take her for a ride. Get ready Nana, it is less than a week until you fly to see me!!!!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
First Used Car!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Today I got my very first used car! It was a crazy coupe that my cousin John Blue passed down to me. Mommy told me that it had been out in the garage for quite awhile. She even told me that Pa Obie was the one who brought it to my house. He was so excited for me to drive it around. Well, Mommy finally thought that today would be a good day for me to take it for a test drive. I loved it! I am hoping that I can get real good at driving it before Nana gets here so I can take her for a ride. Get ready Nana, it is less than a week until you fly to see me!!!!







Today I got my very first used car! It was a crazy coupe that my cousin John Blue passed down to me. Mommy told me that it had been out in the garage for quite awhile. She even told me that Pa Obie was the one who brought it to my house. He was so excited for me to drive it around. Well, Mommy finally thought that today would be a good day for me to take it for a test drive. I loved it! I am hoping that I can get real good at driving it before Nana gets here so I can take her for a ride. Get ready Nana, it is less than a week until you fly to see me!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment