Thursday, May 21, 2009

Loooooonnnggg Day!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I have to say that today was a long day for me and for Mom. Dad worked late so Mom had to entertain me for the evening. While we were playing, Mommy noticed that I was drooling excessively. She took a look in my mouth and she thinks that I have four teeth coming in! That would explain some of my recent behavior! I'll be glad when this teething gig is up!

See, I don't always get my way!

This is ALL I do during the day -- CLIMB!

How could Mommy ever get mad at this face!?

Mom wouldn't stop snapping pictures so I thought I would make a few faces.

Ooops! I swear that finger is longer and gets stuck.

Don't make me get down Big D or you'll be sorry!

Being that Daddy was at work, I figured I would sit in his seat.

I am starting to get a little color on my cheeks. Summer brings out the best in me!

No comments: