Monday, May 18, 2009

Post #365!!!!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Wow! We finally hit a year's worth of posts! Can you believe that we have made it this far? Today was another good day on the road with my new used car! I got up this morning from my nap and Mommy made the mistake of opening the curtains to the patio. I saw her sitting there and I had to go for a ride. After a little constant whining, Mommy decided to take me out for a bit. I had a blast! She pushed me all over the patio and then let me take her off road. I didn't want to come in. I even helped Mom pull some weeds in the landscaping. She made us come in when I started trying to eat rocks again. I guess I wasn't such a good little helper with weed pulling!






No comments: