Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Getting Excited!!!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I am really getting excited about my Nana coming to visit. I am keeping an eye on my ticker so I know exactly when she is going to be here! Today Daddy took me outside while Mommy tried to pull some weeds in the front of the house. It didn't take me long to figure out that she was around front. Mommy said that she knew we were coming because she could see two sets of WHITE legs approaching beneath the cars in the driveway. I tried to give her some help but I guess she didn't need me to rearrange the rocks for her. Needless to say, she didn't get to finish and we retreated back to the backyard together. Daddy had let me play in the hose so I was soaking wet. Mommy laughed and said that she would have been surprised if I would have been dry. Daddy lets me get by with a little more than Mom in the backyard.

I was ready for Daddy to come home so I could go outside!

Instead, Mommy made me eat my breakfast. At least I got to watch Super Why!

Oh, the fun I am going to have out there today!

If I am going to have to eat my breakfast, I am going to sit on the coffee table!

Why must Mom take pictures of EVERYTHING I do!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mommy takes so many pictures cause you are sooooo adorable. Nana will be there real soon and Mommy says we can go back to the Talking Tree and maybe Chuckie Cheese if we are good. Yah......