Today I decided to give Mommy a break. I slept in this morning until 9am and I also took a 3 hour nap for her! I figured Mommy needed to get some sleep being that Daddy has to work late the next three nights. I always tend to be a handful on those days. Mommy decided to take me for a wagon ride today. She pulled me all the way around the neighborhood. I leaned back and waved to all the doggies that barked at me. I was taking it all in! I am not sure why but Mommy looked pretty tired by the time we got back to the house. She told me that we could go for another ride tomorrow!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Where's Brady?
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Today I decided to give Mommy a break. I slept in this morning until 9am and I also took a 3 hour nap for her! I figured Mommy needed to get some sleep being that Daddy has to work late the next three nights. I always tend to be a handful on those days. Mommy decided to take me for a wagon ride today. She pulled me all the way around the neighborhood. I leaned back and waved to all the doggies that barked at me. I was taking it all in! I am not sure why but Mommy looked pretty tired by the time we got back to the house. She told me that we could go for another ride tomorrow!




Today I decided to give Mommy a break. I slept in this morning until 9am and I also took a 3 hour nap for her! I figured Mommy needed to get some sleep being that Daddy has to work late the next three nights. I always tend to be a handful on those days. Mommy decided to take me for a wagon ride today. She pulled me all the way around the neighborhood. I leaned back and waved to all the doggies that barked at me. I was taking it all in! I am not sure why but Mommy looked pretty tired by the time we got back to the house. She told me that we could go for another ride tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment