Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lazy, Rainy Day

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Today was a lazy rainy day. Mom and I had to spend the entire day in the house. I was so mad that I couldn't go for a wagon ride. Mommy promised that if we had a pretty day tomorrow that she would take me for double the wagon rides. As you may have heard, I have been mastering the art of climbing. Today I climbed all over the couch, coffee table, pooh mobile, and my activity table. Boy, I bet Mom sure hopes it doesn't rain tomorrow!

I made the tower fall down!

Block building can tire a boy out.

I love laying on the couch.

Peek-a-boo!

All I need is the remote and I will look just like my Daddy!

I was watching Elmo. He is one of my favorites!

As my Mom would say, I am playing opossum!

Tricked you!

Mommy loves when I give her smiles!

See you tomorrow!

No comments: