Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mommy's Day!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

I want to wish everyone a Happy Mommy's Day! Today Daddy and I pampered Mommy so she would feel very special. We started the day out by giving her a card and a gift certificate that Daddy picked out for us. Daddy then went and got her favorite breakfast. Of course, I ate her hash brown for her. Mommy said that was one of the best things about her gift. She loves to see me eat, especially something new. I then had to take Mommy for a long wagon ride while Daddy made steaks and chicken on the grill. Daddy was afraid that Mommy would touch the hot grill so I had to make sure to keep her around the neighborhood until he was finished. After dinner, we went back outside for an evening of bubbles and frisbee! We had so much fun. I wish every day could be Mommy's Day!




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow what fun you are having! Can't wait to be your playmate.