I am feeling better. Mommy says that I have to feel better being that I was into everything today. I took a big nap this morning and woke up ready to tear the house up. I spent most of the day packing around my toothbrush and sitting on a box. I guess you could say that my toothbrush was the random object of day. Mommy had to take the box away being that I was using it to grab things off the bar that she didn't want me to get my hands on. I have to keep my Mommy on her toes!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
I'm feeling better!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
I am feeling better. Mommy says that I have to feel better being that I was into everything today. I took a big nap this morning and woke up ready to tear the house up. I spent most of the day packing around my toothbrush and sitting on a box. I guess you could say that my toothbrush was the random object of day. Mommy had to take the box away being that I was using it to grab things off the bar that she didn't want me to get my hands on. I have to keep my Mommy on her toes!




I am feeling better. Mommy says that I have to feel better being that I was into everything today. I took a big nap this morning and woke up ready to tear the house up. I spent most of the day packing around my toothbrush and sitting on a box. I guess you could say that my toothbrush was the random object of day. Mommy had to take the box away being that I was using it to grab things off the bar that she didn't want me to get my hands on. I have to keep my Mommy on her toes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Brady you are soooooo adorable. I think you are a very lucky little boy having such a fun mommy.
Post a Comment