Friday, May 22, 2009

Ready or not.....

Friday, May 22, 2009

Ready or not, here Nana comes!!!! I am so excited to see Nana. Mommy told me that I get to go with her to the airport to pick her up. I sure hope Nana isn't afraid of me. I figured that I would pack some extra puffs so I could give her some when she gets in the car. Mommy is excited to see Nana too. She says that my new climbing ability is running her ragged. I spent most of the day climbing on something and Mommy spent most of her day telling me to sit down on whatever I was climbing. I was such an active little boy, Mommy didn't get to take that many pictures of me today!

This was me last August at Nana and Pa's house.

This is me now!

As you can see, I can't sit still!

I am living on the edge.

I figured I would sit still so Mom could get one picture of me sitting like a big boy.

Enough already!

Uh, what do you mean I can't stand on the chair? What fun is that?

No comments: