Sunday, May 31, 2009

Kite Flying = FAIL!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Today, we decided that we are not kite fliers. Yup, we tried to fly both my kites and we could not get it to stay in the air. Mommy came close but she just couldn't keep running and I tried my best to catch the kite. I finally gave up and decided to take a rest while I laid on my kite. Daddy said that it wasn't windy enough and that we could try another day to fly my kite.

Mommy said that I was her favorite toy in the toy box.

I was trying to stay out of trouble in my box.

Now, I needed to figure out how to get out of this thing!

Easy!

Oh well, I guess I can sit here and sing in my Brobee microphone.

My peaches are getting bigger!

No comments: