Friday, May 1, 2009
Today is my Mommy and Daddy's 5th Anniversary. They have been married 5 whole years. Wow! So of course I had to give them the official Brady Shout Out! Happy Anniversary Mommy and Daddy!
I have the beginning of a cold so Mommy didn't take too many pictures of me today. She also had 2 dozen roses that she was taking pictures of all day, so I had a well deserved break from the camera. It sprinkled for most of the day here and I didn't get a chance to go outside. I hope the sun comes back out tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Brady you look super in your new shorts. You looked so grown up. I am sure you made Mommy and Daddy's anniverary even more special. I will be hoping Mr. Sun comes to visit you. I saw a picture of Blue and he sure is enjoying the warm weather.
Happy Anniversary Tracy and Matt!
Post a Comment