Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Day of Rest and Relaxation!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Today was a day of rest and relaxation for me being that I am fighting a spring cold. Mommy thinks that I am doing much better. I was a very tired peanut today. However, I sure perked up when my Daddy came home. Mommy had just put me in my crib for a second nap when Daddy came home. Mom had to go buy a new container for my toys in the living room so I woke up to a surprise -- my Daddy was already home! Mom came back and had a new storage ottoman for all my toys in the living room. I clapped as she brought it in the house! I will have to show you pictures tomorrow. Oh, and I had my first true bubble bath. At least this is the first bubble bath that I actually noticed the bubbles!

It was my first "faux-hawk"!!

I thought that I would taste the bubbles.

It tasted about as good as sand!

What? There is something on my face?

Oh, the fun with bubbles!

Here is the picture Mom promised of the roses that Daddy got her. Aren't they beautiful?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Flowers are beautiful- you must be loved lots and lots....