I am the big 16 months today. Mommy said that she can't believe that I am growing up so quickly. For my big day, Mommy took me for an extra long wagon ride through the neighborhood. I got to see some puppy dogs and I even saw 2 big horses this morning. Yup, you read it right! We saw 2 big horses being taken for a walk through the neighborhood this morning. I was shocked and amazed.
Oh, and I am really glad that everyone got their yearly calenders and enjoyed them. I guess that having the camera in my face every single day is worth it!









2 comments:
Molly says Happy 16 Months to you Brady! You are older by a few hours I think! =)
Brady happy 16 months- that means you are almost 1 and 1/2 years old. Oh by you are growing up fast. I love that curl- keep it till Nana gets there. Tell your Mommy these are absolutely beautiful pictures of you. I know you make a great subject but the pictures make me feel like I can reach and get you. You are such a handsome boy. I am glad you are enjoying your wagon. I promise we will take walks everyday I am there and of course we have to go see Mr. Talking Tree again. Rest up and be ready for a fun week.
Post a Comment