Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Infusion Day

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Today was Mommy's infusion day. She is in the clear for another eight weeks. Mommy and Nana left before Daddy and I got out of the bed. The infusion took a little on the long side because the nurses wanted to be cautious with the rate of the medicine. They were pretty sure the rate was why Mommy had a hard time last year. Mommy told us that she had one little moment were she had trouble breathing but she was able to hang in there and they didn't have to stop the infusion. Mommy and Nana were super excited. Mommy was feeling pretty good after and is hoping that she continues to feel good. We are having so much fun with Nana being here. I promise that we will get some really good pictures tomorrow for everyone.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Brady, tell your mommy that I am very glad she is feeling good. I am glad she is able to chase you all around!