Let me introduce my new friend to you. His name is Elmer the Elephant. I have to say that he is pretty neat and boy does he have some nice hair. Mommy bought Elmer a little bit ago and told me that we were going to help him grow some hair. I thought Mommy had went looney on me because Elmer looked like a lost cause. Mommy reassured me that we got my hair to grow and we could definitely get Elmer some hair to grow. Well, less than a week later, Elmer has a great set of hair thanks to all my hard work. I had to water him every day after we planted the seeds. Doesn't Elmer look good?
BEFORE:

AFTER:


1 comment:
Brady you and Mommy did so good. Can you believe Nana will be there to play with you this time next week!!!! And then I get to go play with John Blue!!!!!! Nana sure is looking forward to seeing her two big boys!!!!!!
Post a Comment